Taylor Little Theatre
The first performing arts space on campus, the Taylor Little Theatre was originally constructed in 1951 as a part of a library expansion project. Years later, the Taylor Little Theatre has undergone cosmetic changes and added a top of the line Blu-Ray projection system and a brand new sound system. This intimate space is home to the Movies at Mercyhurst series and the Mercyhurst Theatre Program, but is also the ideal host for lectures, intimate acoustic shows and more.
Specs and Info
- Opened: 1951
- Seating Capacity: 251
- Click here to view the technical specifications